Stainless Steel Color Sheets have become more and more widely used in recent years due to their uniqueness. Nowadays, a large number of colored stainless steel products are used for decoration in buildings abroad, and colored stainless steel plates are all the rage. Chinese colored stainless steel not only has the unique luster and strength of metal, but also has a colorful, long-lasting color. The color stainless steel plate not only maintains the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of the primary color stainless steel, but also has stronger corrosion resistance than the primary color stainless steel. Therefore, when it came out in the 1970s, it has been widely used in the fields of building materials, chemical industry, automobile, electronics industry and arts and crafts.
Among the commonly used primary color stainless steels, austenitic stainless steel is the most suitable coloring material, and a satisfactory color appearance can be obtained. Ferritic stainless steel will increase the possibility of corrosion in the coloring solution, so the color obtained is not as bright as the former. However, low-chromium high-carbon martensitic stainless steel, due to its worse corrosion resistance, can only get a dark color or a black surface. According to reports, after austenitic stainless steel is colored by low-temperature surface oxidation treatment, it is exposed to industrial atmosphere for 6 years, exposed to marine atmosphere for 1 and a half years, soaked in boiling water for 28 days, or heated to about 300°C , Its color gloss has no change. In addition, it can also withstand general compression processing, drawing and bending processing, and work hardening. WiQ Industrial Design. China At present, in addition to the exterior wall and window frame decoration of buildings, colored stainless steel can also be used in many other fields. For example, black stainless steel plates can be used to make solar collectors, and the selective heat absorption rate can reach 91% to 93%. In the arts and crafts circles, color stainless steel is combined with printing, and etching, grinding, and dot method can be used to produce three-dimensional relief murals and hanging screens that will never fade. In addition, the use of colored stainless steel to make household appliances, cooking utensils, kitchen equipment, and bathroom appliances will be deeply loved by consumers.
The current SS Color Sheet is colorful and is a very good decoration material. The SS Color Sheet has strong corrosion resistance, high mechanical properties, long-lasting color surface layer, and color changes with different light angles. Features: The SS Color Sheet and the color surface layer can withstand temperature of 200 ℃, and the salt spray corrosion resistance is better than that of ordinary stainless steel. The wear resistance and scratch resistance of the color stainless steel plate are equivalent to the performance of foil coating. When the SS Color Sheet is bent at 90°C, the colored layer will not be damaged. It can be used for decoration of hall wall panels, ceilings, elevator car panels, car box panels, architectural decoration, signboards, etc., SS Color Sheet are generally used to decorate walls .
Some commercial buildings are already using this color stainless steel plate.
SS Color Sheets have become a beautiful cluster in the stainless steel series; professionally produced color stainless steel vacuum coated titanium gold plates, with complete colors, gold plating, champagne gold, black gold, gun black, silver white, silver gray, bronze, bronze, Rose gold, purple gold, coffee gold, sapphire blue, seven colors, brown, etc., titanium plate material is stainless steel 201, 202, 304, etc.; surface 8K, 2B, BA, brushed, No. 3, No. 4; stainless steel plate, BA plate , 8K mirror panel, titanium plate, matte plate, etching plate, embossing plate, etc.,
1. A new process called fingerprint-free processing technology can be used on the surface of the color stainless steel plate. This technology mainly uses nano-layer technology to form an extremely thin and very strong protective layer on the surface of the color stainless steel plate, because it can avoid human fingers. Fingerprints are left after touching, so it is also called color stainless steel plate without fingerprint plate. The fingerprint-free processing process can be processed on the color stainless steel mirror panel, drawing board, frosted board, etching board, etc. to obtain a fingerprint-free effect, which is very good The enhanced anti-rust function.
2. The SS Color sheet has strong moldability, which has changed the defects of the rigid installation of wooden materials, and as a metal material, it also has more excellent flame retardancy, mildew resistance, anticorrosion, moisture resistance, green environmental protection and other advantages. And the color is passed Processed by vacuum ion plating, the color layer on the surface is rich and strong, especially the drawing board or frosted board, which has better wear resistance than other surface texture conditions.
3. The SS Color sheet changes the unsturdy feeling of wooden plates, and is more firm than wooden materials and increases the sink resistance of the product floor.
4. Materials such as stone and wood are relatively easy to mold or weather when exposed to water in the kitchen for a long time, and other metal materials are not suitable for kitchen decoration in humidity, so SS Color sheet is far more suitable than other materials. Cabinet decoration. However, this kind of metal material also has good quality or bad quality. Generally, 201 and 304 stainless steel plates are commonly used, but 304 plates will have stronger rust resistance.
Classified by processing
[electroplate; galvanization] Electroplating: The process of attaching a metal film to the surface of a metal or other material by electrolysis. It can play a role in preventing corrosion, improving wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflectivity and enhancing aesthetics.
B, water plating
It does not rely on an external power source in the aqueous solution. It is a process that relies on the reducing agent in the plating solution to carry out a chemical reduction reaction, so that the metal ions are continuously reduced on the autocatalytic surface to form a metal coating.
C, fluorocarbon paint
Refers to coatings with fluororesin as the main film-forming substance; also known as fluorocarbon paint, fluorocoating, and fluororesin coating
D, spray paint
Use compressed air to spray the paint into a mist and apply it on the stainless steel plate to form different colors.
Classified by surface effect
Mirror panel (8K), drawing board (LH), frosted board, and pattern board, sandblasting board, etching board, embossing board, composite board (combined board)
1. SS Color sheet 8K mirror
The 8K board is also called the mirror panel. It is polished on the surface of the stainless steel plate with a polishing equipment using a polishing liquid to make the surface brightness as clear as a mirror, and then electroplated and colored.
2.. SS Color wire drawing sheets
Pull-line board (LH) is also called hairline, because the lines are like hair slender and straight. Its surface resembles a wire-like texture, which is a processing technique of stainless steel. The surface is matt, and there is a trace of texture on it carefully, but it can’t be felt. It is more wear-resistant than the general bright surface of stainless steel, and looks higher-grade. The hairline board has a variety of textures, including hairline texture (HL), snowflake sand texture (NO4), and texture (chaotic texture), cross texture, cross texture, etc. All textures are processed by oil-polishing hairline machine as required Finished, then electroplated and colored.
3. . SS Color sheet sandblasting board
The zirconium beads for sandblasting board are processed on the stainless steel surface by mechanical equipment, so that the surface of the board presents a fine bead-like sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Then electroplating
4. SS Color sheet combined craft board
According to process requirements, various processes such as polishing hairline, coating, etching, and sandblasting are concentrated on the same board surface for combined process processing. Then electroplating and coloring.
5. SS Color pattern sheet
Whether it is a patterned board or a brushed board, it is one of the frosted boards, but the surface conditions of the boards are different, so the statement is different.
6. SS Color etching sheet
Classified by color
Black gold (black titanium) color, gem blue, titanium gold, coffee, brown, fuchsia, bronze, rose gold, titanium white, emerald green, green, champagne gold, green bronze., zirconium gold, brown, rose gold, etc. . SS Color sheet are more and more widely used. Chinese SS Color sheets not only has the unique luster and strength of metal, but also has a colorful, long-lasting color. The SS Color sheet not only maintains the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of the primary SS Color Sheets, but also has stronger corrosion resistance than the primary color Sheets.